Most Frequently Asked Questions
Can I afford a manufactured home?
Yes! Come in today let us show you our range of homes. We will evaluate your budget, credit and find the right home for your lifestyle.
Rent vs. Own (Why should I buy?)
Owning your own home has many benefits. Here are just a few to let you know that purchasing your own home from Inverness Homes LLC makes financial sense:
- Your monthly payments could be less than renting.
- The interest on your home loan may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
- Payments on your home loan can help you re-establish good credit.
- You can make interior improvements to your home without anyone else’s approval.
- Our community is Country Close, City Near. That means you live in a quiet community with Bedford Schools but close enough to shopping, the lake, and plenty of recreation. Giving you a high quality of living found nowhere else.
- Our homes are built according to federal/HUD standards right here in the Midwest by Fairmont Homes.
- Living in a manufactured home is reasonable living. You receive the same quality home as stick built with less cost. Check out the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLLurFvYTrk and then ask yourself why would I choose anything else?
Can I get rewarded for a referral?
Yes, we love our residents. They are why we are here. Your friends and family may want what you have. So, please send us your referrals! You can choose a cash reward or free home site rent, if your referral moves into the community.
Are there any special offers?
We offer an active military discount along with police, firefighter, and senior citizen discount. Call us for details.
Do you allow pets?
Yes, we know your pets are part of your family. There is a nominal deposit and monthly fee, along with size restrictions. Call us for more information.
Do you rent or allow subletting?
We do offer leases with the option to purchase your home at the end of the lease. We address a re-lease on an individual basis and the new resident must qualify to take over your lease.
Do you charge extra for additional occupants?
What is the security deposit or application fee?
- Purchase or move a home into Inverness Community Homesite – $200
- Lease-to-Buy Home – $500
- Homesite – $200
Do you charge extra for exterior or corner home sites?
Corner home sites are more appealing usually with the front of the home facing the street. Therefore, we charge an additional $5/month.
What if my credit isn’t very good?
If your credit isn’t where you’d like it, let us help; you may qualify for a least to buy (LTB) option. Come in and talk to us so we can figure out if we can help you improve your credit.
How long will it take to know if I am approved?
Typically up to 48 hours.
What if I am pre-approved?
Bring in your pre-approval for a manufactured home and we will help you submit the necessary paperwork to get you into your dream home.